What you need for this DIY washer necklace
– ten 10 mm washers
– twelve 10 mm jump rings
– chain (I used an old necklace)
How to create this fabulous DIY washer necklace
1. Lay down your materials.
2. Use the nail polish to give the washers the color you want. Let dry.
3. Attach the washers with the jump rings like shown in the picture.
4. Attach the washers to the chain. If your chain is fine, like mine, you may need a smaller jump ring between the bigger one and the chain. If your nail polish has cracked somewhere you can now fix it with some extra nail polish. Your necklace is ready to wear.
5. You could also wear this necklace with the metal side on the front. This way you will have two necklaces for the price of one!
Created by Wilma