Hey my lovely divas! How are you? Are you enjoying the beautiful days? I’m always here to inspire you and awaken your creativity to follow the fashion trends. For today, I have a very interesting post that is called “14 Outstanding Combos with Ripped Jeans to Copy Right Now”. Are you excited?
The dresses and skirts may be more feminine and chic, but I bet that you can’t imagine your life without jeans. And since there are so many different styles and designs of jeans, there are so many different ways to style them all year round. The ripped jeans are the most popular this season, so you should definitely need to update your wardrobe with at least one pair.
Let’s take a look how the most popular bloggers in the world are wearing their jeans and draw some inspiration. Enjoy and have fun!
- Boyfriend jeans matched with black heels and white crop shirt
- Amazing combo with trendy lace-up sandals , boyfriend jeans and floral crop top
- Classy and chic combo with white blazer and top, and ripped jeans, black bag and sandals
- Chic lace shirt in a combination with ripped jeans and black shoes and bag
- Cute street style outfit for everyday with crop top and broken jeans matched with sandals and black bag
- Comfy combo with ripped jeans and khaki shirt worn with fringe sandals and bag
- Off the shoulders top and distressed jeans, enhanced with beige sandals and bag
- Lovely rose quartz jacket, sunglasses and sandals, matched with black bag and ripped jeans
- Amazing street style combo with simple tee and jeans
- Comfy and chic outfit with striped tee, jeans and heels
- Head to toe black combo to hit the streets right now
- Ripped jeans and white tee can look magnificent when paired with heels and cute accessories
- Dramatic and eye-catching combo to copy this season
- Casual combo for your next street walk
Did you noticed that denim looks perfect with almost everything? This means that you don’t need to buy new tops, but wear any piece of cloth in your wardrobe and look outstanding.
I really like the jeans with many slits, torn all over. I find them very stylish and modern, what about you? If you don’t like them, you can go with jeans with a few slits at the knee.
So, what do you think about these combos? Do you find them stylish and chic and do you fancy wearing ripped jeans? Which outfit is your favorite and would you like to wear this season? I would love to know your opinion, so feel free to share your comments below. Thank you for reading! Enjoy in the rest of you day and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Fashion Diva Design!