- Fashion Time Machine: Go Back in Time with 1930′s Sexy Retro GlamPosted 5 days ago
- 15 Trendy Street Style Outfits With Palazzo PantsPosted 1 week ago
- Style And Comfort Come Together With SkortsPosted 1 week ago
- 15 Simple Step By Step HairstylesPosted 1 week ago
- Barbara Palvin For Twin Set In Denim – Spring 2014Posted 1 week ago
- 15 Perfect Prom DressesPosted 1 week ago
- The Spring Hottest Trend – PASTELS!Posted 1 week ago
- 18 Casual Polyvore With FlatsPosted 1 week ago
- FASHION ON THE RED CARPET |The 2014 BRIT AwardsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 18 Elegant Evening Dresses By Tarik Ediz 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
23 Creative Nails Tutorials
Painting your nails and then forgetting about it is passé. You have to think creatively in order to enhance them now. What about some spectacular nail art that will make your friends go green with envy? No, it is not a complicated process at all and can be done with relative ease once you get the hang of it. There is no need for expensive nails tutorials too! All you require is a little patience and some time on your hands.
It is best to start with the simplest form of nail art once you make up your mind to try it yourself. Creating tiny dots or adding a few studs to your long, beautiful nails is going to add to their attractiveness as well. However, you must be careful not to set your mind on the most complicated design right at the beginning. A step-by-step approach serves the best when it comes to nail art.
Most DIY tutorials for nails recommend the glitter look which requires painting your nails with alternate layers of sheer and glitter. Dry them off and you are done! Show off your glittering nails to your friends and wallow in their praise for hours. Ninja turtle nails and Halloween nails are great fun too. All you have to do is add dots and dashes imaginatively and you are blessed with the cutest nails ever. What about Halloween though? Can your nails scare too? Sure they can, once you finish painting them with scary dots and designs in garish colors.
Graduating on to the intermediate and advanced stages is a cakewalk. You will not need many days to do so, provided you have a steady hand. The neon light glitter, zebra nails and perfect stripes in multicolor require some practice but you are liable to pass with flying colors once you take your nails tutorials seriously.
Music Notes Nail Art
Nails On Fire!
Quaint Designer Nails
Band Aid Your Nails
French Stones On Nails
Shiny Party Nails
Peacock On Nails
Cute Argyle Nail Art
Blue N White: Pacific Nails
Zig Zag In Red N White
Different Strokes For different Nails
Feather Nail Art
Red Peacock Feather
Modern Nail Art
Penguin peeking Out From Nail
Glitterati On Nails
Black Is Beautiful
Butterfly Ready To Take Wing