Vinegar is one of the most popular home products that you can use for any occasion. A recent study has shown that vinegar poses so many ingredients that can be versatile and applied for many occasions. People can use it for food but there has been a crazy recently of using vinegar for washing towels with vinegar. We bet you didn’t know that. Well, you’re welcome. You’re probably thinking – how can vinegar leave towels soft? Don’t worry, we are here to give you the full scope on this topic!
Softeners and detergents are full of chemicals, but with alcoholic vinegar, you can achieve the same effect, if not a better effect!
It is already well known that alcoholic vinegar can replace the laundry detergent, but its use in laundry washing is much wider. Unlike conventional detergents and softeners, alcoholic vinegar is a natural cleanser, and also significantly cheaper.
We bring eight reasons why alcoholic vinegar should become your main ally in washing clothes and underwear:
- Pour half a cup of alcoholic vinegar onto the laundry before putting it in the washing machine. The cheese will protect the color of the clothes, increase the deterrent effect and prevent the detergent residues from washing after washing.
- Use alcoholic vinegar instead of a softener. Pour it into the softener compartment and the vinegar will make the work of the softener even better because you will be softer.
- The acid in alcoholic vinegar will successfully remove stains from deodorants and traces of sweat from white clothes.
- Alcoholic vinegar neutralizes unpleasant smells on clothes which means it will easily remove the smell of smoke from it.
Follow enchante home for amazing tips and tricks on washing clothes with vinegar!
- With some types of fabrics, it is very difficult to remove animal hair, but it also helps acne. Simply add vinegar to the washing machine and the hair will disappear.
- If you use vinegar while washing clothes, you will also prevent static electricity from the clothes.
Add handkerchiefs to your hands and add 6 tablespoons of alcoholic vinegar, and let it wash for half an hour. In this way, you can follow the underwear and bathing suits.
- You can clean the alcoholic vinegar and the washing machine itself. Vinegar will remove all impurities as well as traces of stone and mold.
Now that we’ve saved you a lot of money and made you a washing expert, it’s up to you to find the right technique to wash towels with vinegar. You’ll be the star of the conversation and you are going to be able to give advice to other people as well. However you want to take it, it’s always good to go for natural clothing detergent.