- Georges Hobeika – Bridal Collection / Spring 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- Liana Haute Couture Bridal 2013-2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Few Things You Should Have In Mind When Combining Black OutfitsPosted 10 hours ago
- What To Wear On New Year’s EvePosted 10 hours ago
- Accessories Of The SeasonPosted 1 day ago
- A Perfect Layering Clothing Piece For This season – Fur VestPosted 1 day ago
- Trendy Prints: HoundstoothPosted 2 days ago
- 23 Fashionable Trench Coats For This WinterPosted 2 days ago
- How To Wear Your Infinity Scarf?Posted 2 days ago
- Aperlai | Women’s shoes Spring 2014Posted 5 days ago
She is the most beautiful woman in the world ever Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe has been dead all my life, or at least all my conscious life. Yet even so, the idea still doesn’t sit right. “Marilyn Monroe is dead.” That’s like saying life and joy and sex and fun are dead. How screwed up does the world have to be that it can’t even keep Marilyn Monroe alive?
She died 50 years ago tonight. Maybe somebody killed her. (Just the thought makes you want to grab your head and scream.) Maybe she killed herself. (I still want to grab my head and scream.) Or maybe she died by accident. (Better, but still awful.) And yet in the years since, no one who has died has seemed less dead.