- Fashion Time Machine: Go Back in Time with 1930′s Sexy Retro GlamPosted 5 days ago
- 15 Trendy Street Style Outfits With Palazzo PantsPosted 1 week ago
- Style And Comfort Come Together With SkortsPosted 1 week ago
- 15 Simple Step By Step HairstylesPosted 1 week ago
- Barbara Palvin For Twin Set In Denim – Spring 2014Posted 1 week ago
- 15 Perfect Prom DressesPosted 1 week ago
- The Spring Hottest Trend – PASTELS!Posted 1 week ago
- 18 Casual Polyvore With FlatsPosted 2 weeks ago
- FASHION ON THE RED CARPET |The 2014 BRIT AwardsPosted 2 weeks ago
- 18 Elegant Evening Dresses By Tarik Ediz 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
She is the most beautiful woman in the world ever Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe has been dead all my life, or at least all my conscious life. Yet even so, the idea still doesn’t sit right. “Marilyn Monroe is dead.” That’s like saying life and joy and sex and fun are dead. How screwed up does the world have to be that it can’t even keep Marilyn Monroe alive?
She died 50 years ago tonight. Maybe somebody killed her. (Just the thought makes you want to grab your head and scream.) Maybe she killed herself. (I still want to grab my head and scream.) Or maybe she died by accident. (Better, but still awful.) And yet in the years since, no one who has died has seemed less dead.