Preparing for your wedding day takes a lot of patience and effort. Aside from choosing the your wedding gown, venue, cake, and invitations, you also have to take care of the gifts that you will be giving your bridal party. It is easy to just purchase something for them, but to show your appreciation, you might want to carefully decide what you want to give them. Here are a few ideas.
- Monogrammed paper – One of the best and most useful gift ideas that you can give your bridal party. This gift is ideal for every season! Have their names personalized on stationery, envelopes, or notepads. You can even choose the designs and colors of the paper and envelopes to match the theme of your wedding. You can even include an engraved pen to go with the monogrammed paper.
- Personalized sleepshirts – What better way to say thank you to your bridal party by giving them personalized sleepshirts! This is a simple gift that you can give your friends to remind them of the fun that you had together during your wedding or your bridal shower. You can have the sleepshirts personalized with different designs such as a French maid, a bunny, or other designs that you want!
- Beauty pouch – Who wouldn’t want a beauty pouch filled with cosmetics, perfume, and other girly stuff? Purchase a few pouches and fill them up with your favorite products that you are sure your friends will also enjoy. Not only is this the perfect gift for women, the contents are also useful! Have each pouch embroidered with your bridesmaids’ names for a personalized touch.
- Framed picture – Memories last forever, but it’s best to have a reminder of the wonderful time you had with your girls during your wedding day. Choose a nice frame and get a picture with you and your bridesmaids. This is the perfect gift to remind your friends of the bond that you all had during your wedding day.
- Jewelry – Most girls love jewelry, so the perfect gift would be jewelry for your briedesmaids! You can give them necklaces with pendants of their initials, charm bracelets, rings, earrings, or a cute locket with a nice picture inside. Surely, your bridesmaids will appreciate your gift and they can wear it wherever they go!
- Chocolates – If you are running out of ideas, one of the best things you can give is chocolate! Let your bridesmaids indulge and satisfy their sweet tooth by giving them a box of your favorite chocolates. You can have the box customized according to your wedding theme.
- Gag gifts – you can’t go wrong by keeping it real with some good ol’ fashioned humor by getting her an As Seen On TV favorite.
These are just of the perfect gift ideas that you can give to your bridal party this season. Whatever you decide, the most important thing is that your gift comes from the heart. Let them know how much you appreciate their friendship and presence during your wedding day. You don’t even have to spend a lot of money for gifts. If you are creative and you know what your friends want, choosing the perfect gift for them would be a breeze!