- Winter White WardrobePosted 2 days ago
- 16 Winter Street Style OutfitsPosted 2 days ago
- Best Dressed Celebrities For 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Show Off Your Inner Diva By Putting On Some Leather LeggingsPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Winter Outfits for Every OccasionPosted 4 days ago
- Georges Hobeika – Bridal Collection / Spring 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Liana Haute Couture Bridal 2013-2014Posted 1 week ago
- Few Things You Should Have In Mind When Combining Black OutfitsPosted 1 week ago
- What To Wear On New Year’s EvePosted 1 week ago
- Accessories Of The SeasonPosted 1 week ago
Lookbook Patricia Bonaldi Haute Couture 2013
Hey Divas, Fashion Diva is here to present you the new Lookbook Patricia Bonaldi Haute Couture 2013.
Revisiting her favorite themes of love and romanticism for SS13, Patricia Bonaldi once again prevails to deliver the ultimate in femininity and luxury women’s wear. Her Spring/Summer 2013 collection features delicate laces, powdery pastels and sprinkles of jewels. This collection is absolutely fabulous!
Patricia Bonaldi’s SS13 line is inspired by her childhood, with tones being reminiscent of a dreamy fairground carousel or the sugared shades of cotton candy.
The softness of colors is echoed in fabric choices, where crisp silk, tulle and duchesse contribute further elegance to flamboyant dress silhouettes. Printed soft-handle fabrics, sourced from Europe and Asia, arrive as statement accents within the collection, with floral graphics being a welcomed addition to the otherwise harmonious aesthetic.