What you need for a leather mustache necklace
– printed template (image above)
– piece of thick black scrap leather. I used a piece of an old belt.
– two small jump rings
– jewelry pliers
– chain necklace
How to create this leather mustache necklace
1. Cut out your paper template and trace around it on the back of your piece of leather.
2. Cut out you leather mustache.
3. Use your Cropodile to punch holes in the sides of your mustache.
4. Use your jewelry pliers and the jump rings to attach the chain necklace to the mustache.
5. Your new leather mustache necklace is ready!
Created by Wilma