- Interesting T-Shirt Designs – Create your ownPosted 3 days ago
- Considering a Career in Fashion Design? Know How to Make the Moves!Posted 5 days ago
- Glamorous Wedding Dresses With Incredible ElegancePosted 6 days ago
- 34 Popular Black And White Street Style CombinationsPosted 7 days ago
- Glamorous Evening Dresses For Your Special DatePosted 26 days ago
- 15 Awesome Fashionable Cocktail GownsPosted 26 days ago
- Beautiful advertising campaign Bebe Spring-Summer 2013Posted 26 days ago
- Romantic And Fashionable Wedding DressesPosted 27 days ago
- 33 Trendy Menta Street Style OutfitsPosted 27 days ago
- Dsquared ² Spring Summer Collection 2013Posted 30 days ago
LEATHER MUSTACHE NECKLACE – DIY
What you need for a leather mustache necklace
- printed template (image above)
- piece of thick black scrap leather. I used a piece of an old belt.
- two small jump rings
- jewelry pliers
- chain necklace
How to create this leather mustache necklace
1. Cut out your paper template and trace around it on the back of your piece of leather.
2. Cut out you leather mustache.
3. Use your Cropodile to punch holes in the sides of your mustache.
4. Use your jewelry pliers and the jump rings to attach the chain necklace to the mustache.
5. Your new leather mustache necklace is ready!
Created by Wilma