- Amazing Bridal Collection By Elihav Sasson 2014Posted 17 hours ago
- Zuhair Murad Fall 2014-2015 CollectionPosted 2 days ago
- Cool Wire Word NecklacesPosted 3 days ago
- The Bodycon Dress Will Make You Look Fierce And FabulousPosted 3 days ago
- Tartan Shirts Tied Around The WaistPosted 4 days ago
- Oscars 2014 Red-Carpet FashionPosted 4 days ago
- Love At First Sight – Baroque StylePosted 4 days ago
- Fashion Time Machine: Go Back in Time with 1930′s Sexy Retro GlamPosted 1 week ago
- 15 Trendy Street Style Outfits With Palazzo PantsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Style And Comfort Come Together With SkortsPosted 2 weeks ago
GALIA LAHAV’S WEDDING DRESS COLlECTION 2013 /2014
Galia Lahav is recognized in Israel and abroad with prestige and elegance thanks to her unique and luxurious designs of evening dresses and bridal gowns. She was born in Russia and was educated in Israel. Galia was involved in art and teaching for 15 years and in her 30′s found the way to express her big love to fashion, romance and sensuality and started to design haute couture bridal and evening dresses at her fashion house. Galia Lahav’s collections are spectacular and unique and exhibit modern style while emphasizing the small details, the sewing quality and luxurious European imported fabrics.
Galia Lahav’s wedding dress collection is impossibly gorgeous – each more show stopping than the next with the kind of exquisite detailing, adornments and applique that you just can’t take your eyes off. It makes me quite tongue tied just looking at these images, so I’m going to hand you over to the team at Galia Lahav to share a little more about the collection…
Galia Lahav’s Wedding Dress Collection 2013-2014
This season Galia Lahav’s bride explores the French Riviera, sails her yacht and rides her Harley Davidson from the heels of Monte Carlo, to the hot white graveled beaches in Cannes. From the film festival, the Casino and the royal palace in Monaco this is where royalties, actors, super-models, and celebrities meet and this collection is inspired by two princesses, on and off screen Brigitte Bardot and Grace Kelly. Body-hugging silhouettes, softly embracing each curve, imperial ball gowns, and statuesque red carpet glamour dresses, all in a modern look, but with a wink at the sizzling 60s. Classic silk satins, chiffons, and French laces, Tulle and dotted net, mixed with hand embroidered details, using crystal and pearl embellishments, and antique cross-stitched ‘Gobelins’ medallions and floral motifs.
Enjoy in GALIA LAHAV’S WEDDING DRESS COLlECTION 2013 /2014 and stay up to date with our contents!