Image Credit: Pixabay
When choosing skin care products, it can be easy to become confused. Similar packaging, claims, ingredients, formulations – there can be too many choices! Here is a quick run-down of how not to get distracted by the ads and pretty bottles and select the best skin care products with no hassle. Skin care products can best bought by grabbing Boots Latest deals and offers.
Skin Care Selection Steps
- You have to know what you are working with to start. What does your skin look like? Where do you have oily areas? Where do you have dry patches? Is your skin very sensitive? Really pay attention to your skin over a couple of days so you can determine what type of skin you have. This will be critical when you making a skin care regimen selection.
- Determine the specific skin problems you might have. For me, it is all about huge pores! Some people have pimples or acne, wrinkles, bags under their eyes, or blackheads. If you have wrinkles, check these anti wrinkle cream reviews. Make a note of the issues you have and not if they are worse during certain times, like if you don’t get enough sleep or are eating a bad diet.
- Know your allergies so you can avoid those in the list of ingredients. Check with your allergist if you have any concerns. Are there certain ingredients that you have had reactions to before? If so, you should either avoid them completely or do a small spot test on the inside of your forearm before use. Check for any reactions and note issues to report to your dermatologist.
- Determine the budget you want to stick to in order to get vibrant, youthful skin. Keep in mind that you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars per month, but you do want to consider this as an investment in your overall appearance.
- Find a company that has results from independent third party testing such as AntiAgeingSkincare.com.au which offers a premier line of clinically proven anti-ageing products called Nexium. Don’t just take any company’s word for it, make sure they are checking their products.
- Choose a day cream for daily use. When I was about 20, I asked my aunt and mother who were each nearing 50, what advice they would give a lady my age to keep youthful skin. Without missing a beat, they both said “Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!” Select an all-purpose moisturizer that has several types, not only coconut or shea.
Keep in mind that this is not the area you want to skimp on. The moisturizer is likely the most important part of a healthy skin care routine. Hyaluronic Acid is one particularly useful ingredient for helping your skin to feel dewy and soft all day. This is due to its incredible ability to hold moisture. Hyaluronic Acid is found in large amounts in babies’ skin and between joints where it lubricates the bones. Find a product with HA to help restore what your skin has lost.
- Select a night formulation to wear to bed. This is critical because you can do a lot of damage to your skin at night tossing and turning around in bed. Keep your face fresh and ready to go in the morning with a quality night cream.
Once you have found your products, it is important to stay with your skin routine and to not deviate your plan. Be sure to keep with it for at least 6-8 months so you can truly see the effects.