- Amazing Bridal Collection By Elihav Sasson 2014Posted 16 hours ago
- Zuhair Murad Fall 2014-2015 CollectionPosted 2 days ago
- Cool Wire Word NecklacesPosted 3 days ago
- The Bodycon Dress Will Make You Look Fierce And FabulousPosted 3 days ago
- Tartan Shirts Tied Around The WaistPosted 4 days ago
- Oscars 2014 Red-Carpet FashionPosted 4 days ago
- Love At First Sight – Baroque StylePosted 4 days ago
- Fashion Time Machine: Go Back in Time with 1930′s Sexy Retro GlamPosted 1 week ago
- 15 Trendy Street Style Outfits With Palazzo PantsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Style And Comfort Come Together With SkortsPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY: 28 GIft Ideas For Mother’s Day
We find 28 interesting gift ideas for mother’s day. Mother’s Day celebrates motherhood and it is a time to appreciate mothers and mother figures. Many people give gifts, cards, flowers, candy, a meal in a restaurant or other treats to their mother and mother figures, including grandmothers, great-grandmothers, stepmothers, and foster mothers.
Mother’s Day is not a federal holiday. Organizations, businesses and stores are open or closed, just as they are on any other Sunday in the year. Public transit systems run to their normal Sunday schedules. Restaurants may be busier than usual, as some people take their mothers out for a treat.