- Amazing Bridal Collection By Elihav Sasson 2014Posted 15 hours ago
- Zuhair Murad Fall 2014-2015 CollectionPosted 2 days ago
- Cool Wire Word NecklacesPosted 3 days ago
- The Bodycon Dress Will Make You Look Fierce And FabulousPosted 3 days ago
- Tartan Shirts Tied Around The WaistPosted 4 days ago
- Oscars 2014 Red-Carpet FashionPosted 4 days ago
- Love At First Sight – Baroque StylePosted 4 days ago
- Fashion Time Machine: Go Back in Time with 1930′s Sexy Retro GlamPosted 1 week ago
- 15 Trendy Street Style Outfits With Palazzo PantsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Style And Comfort Come Together With SkortsPosted 2 weeks ago
Homemade Accessories Creative Inspiring Ideas
These Homemade accessories you can do it alone at home. All you need is a little time and good mood to produce something by yourself . It is a pleasure when you wear something unique and it’s all done by you. To made creative accessories you do not have to be designer. Here are some ideas that you can combine it with your ideas and you will become an accessories designer. It is not that hard to made something unique that you will call it by your own brand “Homemade”.
A little bit about Homemade Accessories
A fashion accessory is an item which is used to contribute, in a secondary manner, to the wearer’s outfit. The term came into use in the 19th century. Accessories are often used to complete an outfit and are chosen to specifically complement the wearer’s look.
Fashion accessories are categorized into two areas: those that are carried and those that are worn. Carried accessories include canes,hand fans, swords, handbags, parasols and umbrellas. Accessories that are worn may include, jackets, boots and shoes, cravats, ties,hats, sunglasses, belts, gloves, muffs, jewellery, watches, shawls, scarves, socks, bonnets and stockings. Detachable accessories can also be included, aigrettes and lapel pins.