A wedding ring should be as unique as the couple that wears them and it should be a personal representation of their love. It should also be memorable, so that everybody will be able to always remember what it stands for. This is why choosing titanium wedding bands for marriage should be something you consider for some time, rather than picking the first ring you come across. There are so many different designs and varieties out there that it shouldn’t be too difficult to get the style of your choice. Even if you have your heart set on titanium, you can still choose to have other metals inset in it, such as silver, platinum, gold, tungsten and so on.
Besides choosing your metal, you have to decide whether you want accents in the ring. A diamond is, naturally, the traditional stone for a wedding ring for women. However, this doesn’t mean you should be limited to a simple, plain titanium band with one diamond in it, unless that is exactly what you dreamed of. You can have rings created that have swirls and curls and other beautiful details, with sparkling diamonds dotted around key locations. It is all about what you want, since it is for your special day.
Why Titanium Is Gaining in Popularity
There are many reasons for this. However, the biggest has to be that titanium truly is made to last a lifetime. It won’t scratch, bend or break and will always look beautiful and new. A few of the things that make it particularly popular include:
- It is a truly unique material that is still original enough to stand out from the crowd. This means that if you want something that is different from the standard wedding bands, but still says ‘forever’ like all others, then titanium is the one to go for.
- You can have your ring made to look like whatever you want to, so long as you find a good jeweler. Their craftsmanship is really what matters at the end of the day.
- Titanium is surprisingly affordable. This means that you don’t have to blow all of your wedding budget on your rings. Compared to gold, they can be as much as 75% cheaper, while offering better durability but the same beauty. Naturally, you can make it expensive as you want by adding gemstones or other precious metals, but that is up to you.
- Titanium is hypoallergenic, so you don’t have to worry about allergies at all. Do make sure that you choose a high quality titanium, and not a cheaper alloy, as you could have some issues. Remember, titanium is designed to be worn on your skin for the rest of your life, representing your eternal marriage.
- Titanium is so strong that it won’t scratch, bend or lose its shine. Naturally, there are some standard care tips that your jeweler will provide you with and that you should stick with as much as possible.