Southeast Asia – A favorite destination when it comes to holidays and travel!
One can look forward to a lifetime of adventure in south-east Asia. Remote hill tribes, atmospheric temples, verdant rice paddies, shouldering volcanoes and vast lakes, this is what Southeast Asia is made of. You can hike through noisy rainforests or relax on the dreamy palm-fringed beaches. What add to the allure are the street food, sky bars, and night markets. Get ready for your ideal escape in a region filled with exciting cities and cultural attractions.
Plan ahead to create your dream holiday, and there is a wide selection of tours and options in the SEA. Ensure that you stay in a good place or room. Hotels in Bayan Lepas provide an exceptional lodging experience. One is surrounded by magnificent views and is never far from the city centre. As there is a rising influx of tourists in the SEA, it makes sense to start looking early and make bookings. You can choose from beachside resorts and luxury lodges with the city.
Southeast Asia region is made up of beautiful nations like Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar and Borneo. Each of these countries has their own unique appeal with diverse landscapes and stunning scenery. You can meet hill tribes in Chiang Rai or take a boat ride on Tonle Sap Lake or explore the Mekong Delta in a longboat. Countless authentic travel experiences await you here in the SEA!
Here are some ideas to plan your tour of Southeast Asia and have an enjoyable experience:
- Explore the best of Cambodia and enjoy the sights of Phnom Penh and the incredible Angkor Temple Complex. Visit National Museum of Fine AR, Baphuon Royal Enclosure, Angkor Wat and Terraces of the Elephants and Leper King. It is a must to see the floating villages of Kampong Phluk.
- Get inside Indochina to embark on an exciting journey through enchanting Laos, Vietnam, Saigon, and Cambodia. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and highlights of tours that include Buddhist temples, the iconic Angkor Wat, Thalat Market and ethnic minority villages, Cu Chi Tunnels and more. You can stay at the Olive Tree Hotel for a memorable stay and great experiences.
- Make a special trip to Angkor Wat to discover the remarkable sights and rich history of Vietnam and Cambodia. This is going to be an extraordinary journey as you start from Hanoi and pass the limestone peaks of Halong Bay before you reach the magnificent temples. Visit the enchanting Hoi An and imperial Hue as well as enjoy the delectable cuisine.
- Get the best of Myanmar, which is an exotic land of sacred sites and is a land of tradition and awe-inspiring religious monuments. Explore Yangon, Mandalay and its Royal Palace. A few surprises along the way include the heavenly Inle Lake and stupa-filled plains of Bagan. Make a trip to the peaceful hill station, Kalaw with the hilltop Thein Taung Pay pagoda and trek to local villages.
- Hanoi, another charming destination should not be missed. It is an incredible experience to feel the fading colonial chic of Hanoi. Spend the night cruising the jade waters of Halong Bay, and during the day, you can explore the royal citadel of imperial Hue. Visit the UNESCO-listed ancient town, Hoi An for its well preserved old city and beaches.
- Get a guaranteed thrill and adventure when you visit Laos, the relaxed capital which is indeed a remarkable city. Discover the magic of Laos and enchanting Luang Prabang, the beautifully preserved royal capital. There is spectacular scenery abound as you look at those timeless temples and saffron-clad monks.
There is a lot more to SEA holidays, and the above tours are just to give you an idea.