Hey there my lovely divas! Your Fashion Addict is always here to inspire you and awaken your creativity. I have told you many times that you should always complete your outfit with the right accessories, makeup and hairstyles. But wait, we should not forget the nails , because they are also playing a huge role. For today, I have made you a collection of 18 Lovely Nail Tutorials to Try This Spring. Are you excited?
We have new season on the corner, which means that we will have new fashion trends. I have already shown you many fancy and very stylish combinations that you can copy and now you will see some lovable nail designs that will blow your mind. Enjoy and have fun!
- Beautiful floral nail design – perfect for the spring days
- Marvelous nail design with red flowers and blue dots
- Gorgeous ombre nail art with blue and black flowers
- Elegant red nails with lovely flowers
- Astonishing and very easy to follow nail tutorial
- Lovable pink and mint zig-zag nail art
- Stupendous pineapple nail art to try right now
- Cute pastel nail art
- Interesting geometric gradient nails
- Elegant baby pink nails with glitters to try right now
- Lovely nail art with hearts
- Outstanding navy, white and neutral nail art
- Cute nail tutorial to try this season
- Magnificent outlined half moon nails
- Charming nail design to try right now
- Serenity nail design with white flowers
- Gorgeous nude nails with white flowers
- Gorgeous geometric nail design to try this spring
I think that the tutorials are very easy and quick and you just need to follow the steps and that’s it. You will have marvelous nail designs in a couple of minutes. For more glamorous and shiny nail art, you can use glitters, nail stickers and rhinestones.
So, what do you think about these nail tutorials that I have selected for you? Do you like them? Which one is your favorite? I would love to know your opinion, so feel free to share it in a comment below. If you have some other lovely nail tutorials to show me, please share them too. Thank you for reading! Enjoy in the rest of your day, so don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Fashion Diva Design!