- Georges Hobeika – Bridal Collection / Spring 2014Posted 1 day ago
- Liana Haute Couture Bridal 2013-2014Posted 1 day ago
- Few Things You Should Have In Mind When Combining Black OutfitsPosted 1 day ago
- What To Wear On New Year’s EvePosted 2 days ago
- Accessories Of The SeasonPosted 2 days ago
- A Perfect Layering Clothing Piece For This season – Fur VestPosted 3 days ago
- Trendy Prints: HoundstoothPosted 3 days ago
- 23 Fashionable Trench Coats For This WinterPosted 3 days ago
- How To Wear Your Infinity Scarf?Posted 3 days ago
- Aperlai | Women’s shoes Spring 2014Posted 6 days ago
12 Amazing DIY Nail Art Designs
Nail art designs are all the rage now. But going out and buying them from a proper store seems to be troublesome. Furthermore, you never seem to like the designs that are available and embellishing your precious nails with tacky looking designs is certainly not worth the time or the expense. Furthermore, you don’t really know whether to paint your nails beforehand or try out the varnish at the nail parlor.
There is no need to fret though, you can DIY the designs yourself at home. It is pretty easy and will not pinch your pocket at all. Just unleash your creative self and play around with nail paint and designs in all hues available. What a wonderful idea? But how should you get started? No worries, there too. Just make sure that you have all the basic things that you will need and enjoy beautifying your nails for hours together.
A word of caution though! Do not try to place the studs with a sharp tool like a pin. It will only result in scratching the surface of your nail and the flesh underneath it has chance of being infected too. So what should you do? Opt for a hair pin, crochet pin or even a toothpick to place the studs on your nails. You will not be able to believe how beautiful your nails look, once you have painstakingly put them all on.
You also have an easy way out if you are not particularly patient and simply hate being engaged with your nails for such a long time. You can actually use a variety of nail polish colors and mix them all haphazardly together with the aid of a sponge. The end result is stunning to say the least. The nail art designs that you sport will definitely wow all and sundry as you sit down to a lavish dinner party in the evening.
Nail art is a fun, simple way to be creative and dangerously addictive.
Plastic studs on pink nails! Great combo indeed!