1. Transform the old empty frame into magnificent eye-shadow organizer
2. Cotton balls and cosmetic sponges can be stored into old mason jars
3. Organize your makeup brushes in beautiful small planters
4. Over the door grid – to organize your hair tools
5. Use wicker baskets to store towels and plastic box to organize your nail polish bottles
6. Candy jars are perfect for storing nail polishes too
7. Use a jewelry organizer to store small makeup products
8. Hang your hot tools on hooks inside of a cabinet door
9. Use magazine holder to store your hot tools
10. Reuse the old kitchen utensil holder into a magnificent storage idea for your beauty products
If you are overloaded with hair tools, nail polish bottles, eye-shadow palettes, shampoos, etc., knowing how to organize it all will not only make spending your time infront of the mirror more enjoyable, but will make your vanity look astonishing.
What do you think about these storage ideas my dear ladies? Do you find them useful and practical? Which idea is your favorite and would you like to make? I would love to know your opinion, so please share your comments with me! If you have some other ideas, share them too! Thank you for reading! Enjoy in the rest of your day and don’t forget to stay up to date with the content of Fashion Diva Design!