- Georges Hobeika – Bridal Collection / Spring 2014Posted 10 hours ago
- Liana Haute Couture Bridal 2013-2014Posted 14 hours ago
- Few Things You Should Have In Mind When Combining Black OutfitsPosted 17 hours ago
- What To Wear On New Year’s EvePosted 17 hours ago
- Accessories Of The SeasonPosted 2 days ago
- A Perfect Layering Clothing Piece For This season – Fur VestPosted 2 days ago
- Trendy Prints: HoundstoothPosted 2 days ago
- 23 Fashionable Trench Coats For This WinterPosted 2 days ago
- How To Wear Your Infinity Scarf?Posted 2 days ago
- Aperlai | Women’s shoes Spring 2014Posted 5 days ago
10 DIY Things to Do With Old Jeans
Denim, denim, denim! It seems that denim is the one thing that never gets out of fashion. Here you will be shown 10 DIY things to do with old jeans. There are many ways in which new things can be created out of the old jeans when you get tired of wearing them.
Look around you, and you can notice people of all ages, shapes and sizes wearing denim.It is easy to wear, it is durable, tough, fashionable, versatile and it is unimaginable for the fashion world to go without denim. I believe there is not a single person on the Earth who hasn’t got denim in his closet. Some of your old useless jeans can become your new favorite fashion details only by using a pair of scissors and some simple little things that you use everyday.
Why bother yourself with going shopping when you can use your old jeans and make new stuff out of it. Old jeans can be used in many ways: shorts, denim bracelets, denim necklaces, bags, earrings,rings. You can use the old fabric and create up-to-date look. So, be creative fashionista, take a look at the pictures below and get down to business.
DIY Denim Shorts
Lace Denim Clutch
Denim Pocket for Phone
Denim Bow Ring
Heart Printed Denim