- Amazing Bridal Collection By Elihav Sasson 2014Posted 15 hours ago
- Zuhair Murad Fall 2014-2015 CollectionPosted 2 days ago
- Cool Wire Word NecklacesPosted 3 days ago
- The Bodycon Dress Will Make You Look Fierce And FabulousPosted 3 days ago
- Tartan Shirts Tied Around The WaistPosted 4 days ago
- Oscars 2014 Red-Carpet FashionPosted 4 days ago
- Love At First Sight – Baroque StylePosted 4 days ago
- Fashion Time Machine: Go Back in Time with 1930′s Sexy Retro GlamPosted 1 week ago
- 15 Trendy Street Style Outfits With Palazzo PantsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Style And Comfort Come Together With SkortsPosted 2 weeks ago
10 DIY Things to Do With Old Jeans
Denim, denim, denim! It seems that denim is the one thing that never gets out of fashion. Here you will be shown 10 DIY things to do with old jeans. There are many ways in which new things can be created out of the old jeans when you get tired of wearing them.
Look around you, and you can notice people of all ages, shapes and sizes wearing denim.It is easy to wear, it is durable, tough, fashionable, versatile and it is unimaginable for the fashion world to go without denim. I believe there is not a single person on the Earth who hasn’t got denim in his closet. Some of your old useless jeans can become your new favorite fashion details only by using a pair of scissors and some simple little things that you use everyday.
Why bother yourself with going shopping when you can use your old jeans and make new stuff out of it. Old jeans can be used in many ways: shorts, denim bracelets, denim necklaces, bags, earrings,rings. You can use the old fabric and create up-to-date look. So, be creative fashionista, take a look at the pictures below and get down to business.
DIY Denim Shorts
Lace Denim Clutch
Denim Pocket for Phone
Denim Bow Ring
Heart Printed Denim